Re: What are you using for Vno, Max structural cruise speed in your Q2xx or Tri-Q2xx? #poll

ryan goodman

Admit my Q is long sitting awaiting my attention to bring her back to life, but I'm a little surprised by the numbers offered I'm the options. Especially since they're in mph(as a former military guy that always messes with my head as I'm used to it's). I guess all this time I really pictured these things being a little faster all around. Thinking I need to bring my expectations down.

Ryan, TriQ Colorado

On Tue, Jan 7, 2020 at 5:45, Sam Hoskins
<sam.hoskins@...> wrote:
I once saw around 225 TAS mph in a rapid descent during an Air Venture Cup race. Fun as well as a little scary.

SamĀ

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020, 5:27 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

What are you using for Vno, Max structural cruise speed in your Q2xx or Tri-Q2xx?

Pick the range that captures the Top of your green arc (CAS-mph).

1. 130-140
2. 140-150
3. 150 or higher

Vote Now