Re: What are you using for Vno, Max structural cruise speed in your Q2xx or Tri-Q2xx? #poll

Jim Patillo

I flutter tested my plane to 240 mph during initial flight testing (of course it was down hill). I wanted to make sure it wouldn’t do anything weird at those speeds, like come apart. The plane is solid and It feels totally comfortable at 150-180k. I would still not recommend it as an IFR platform, however.

The faster it goes, the smoother it feels, right Sam? 👍

The attached pix is from my 496 Garmin after a flight in 2010.

Regards,
Jim
N46JP - Q200