Re: Considering Very First Composite Project - Guid

John Hoxie

Jay,
Would the plan's confidence project be good for practice.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 5:43 PM, Jay Scheevel
<jay@...> wrote:

Just uploaded a document that you should read to familiarize yourself with composite construction, prior to starting your work. Folks here can help you with the specifics of materials you will want to order (usually from Aircraft Spruce).

Here is the link for the document I loaded https://q-list.groups.io/g/main/files/Composite%20materials%20education/RAF_composite_education_section_from_Q2Plans.pdf

Once people have a chance to chime in, you can start designing your install and build using techniques in the above document. If you don’t get any suggestions for installations, I will chime in and tell you what I would do.

Cheers,

Jay N8WQ