Re: Replace Axle Rod

Corbin

Thanks Jay.  No worries but I REALLY appreciate you looking.  I went ahead and placed an order through McMaster a few days ago and it arrives today.

Corbin Ge!ser

On January 30, 2020 at 10:02 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Corbin,

Checked all over and at the hangar, but no luck finding those extra axle bolts.  Here is a link that may be of help. If it is not exactly what you want, then search a little more on McMaster Carr site and you will find exactly the right size rod and the steel you want. Also, they make very nice dies if you want to by one for cutting your own threads.

https://www.mcmaster.com/threaded-rods

Corbin
N33QR