Re: First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

Kevin Boddicker

Not only are you the Sky Dog, you are a SLY DOG!!!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B    496
hrs
Luana, IA.

On Feb 9, 2020, at 7:36 AM, One Sky Dog via Groups.Io <Oneskydog@...> wrote:

Look at the sandbar position on the strut and Jays tail position relative to the sandbar in the two photos. This is a flyby no formation here.

I took my Tri-Pacer to Copperstate two days ago great weather high 60’s low70’s. I do not have that patchy white stuff Jay! Great photos!

Regards,

Charlie

On Feb 9, 2020, at 5:41 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

What? You could fly with a Champ? Did you install flaps or something? I don't see a drag parachute in the photos.

Sam

On Sat, Feb 8, 2020, 7:14 PM Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Went up and flew by my buddy in his Champ this morning, so he took some pictures. I did not crop, because the scenery is as interesting as my little plane (but I am pretty proud of both the scenery and my plane). Hope you enjoy the winter look of my neck of the woods/desert.

Cheers,

Jay Tri-Q N8WQ 84 hours