Re: First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

Jay Scheevel

Thanks Jim, but you two are fully trained airmen!  Give my condolences to Ray. He was out here last fall and I got to have a few lunches with him. His plane looked great with the new paint, so I bet he is sad. Glad he was not hurt. I hope it can be repaired. I put 1/8” stainless in mine, and am using SS wrapped Teflon in the transitions to the master cylinders and to the slave cylinders. I think you will like the piece of mind.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Patillo
Sent: Sunday, February 09, 2020 10:12 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

Hi Jay, glad to see you are having fun with your Q and your first aerial shots. I just attached this pix of me and Bob being up close and personal.😊 so you see you can get a little closer to the camera.

Cheers,
Jim
N46JP

Btw, for those of you who know Ray McCray at LVK  his world famous 2400 hour Long Eze, got severely damaged late Friday due to a brake failure.

Once again, the Nyloseal tubing failed. Beware. I’m switching to Stainless wrapped Braided Teflon.