From: "Mike Dwyer " <q200pilot@...>
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] First air-to-air shots of N8WQ
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 08:17:09 -0500

That raises a question.  Has any Tail Dagger Q had a nylaflow failure?  The nose wheel versions can really stand on the brakes so the Tri-Q might benifit from better brake line.

Mike Q200 N3QP

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 01:46 Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thanks Jay,

I’ll let Ray know you’re thinking about him.

I plan on using AN2 S/S braided Teflon, 3,000 psi. Do you see any issues running AN2 full length from caliper to brake cylinders on rudder pedals, other than the difference in weight? Just curious.

Jim

N46JP Q200