Re: First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

Jay Scheevel

Hi Mike,

Jim P can confirm whether I am correct or now, but I think that he (Jim) has had a failure in one of his nylaflow lines, and it was in the outer third of the wing, not close to the wheel.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Dwyer
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2020 6:17 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

That raises a question.  Has any Tail Dagger Q had a nylaflow failure?  The nose wheel versions can really stand on the brakes so the Tri-Q might benifit from better brake line.

Mike Q200 N3QP

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020, 01:46 Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thanks Jay,

I’ll let Ray know you’re thinking about him.

I plan on using AN2 S/S braided Teflon, 3,000 psi. Do you see any issues running AN2 full length from caliper to brake cylinders on rudder pedals, other than the difference in weight? Just curious.

Jim

N46JP Q200