Re: First air-to-air shots of N8WQ

Mike Dwyer

Hi Rich,
It doesn't sound like there have been any nylaflow tubing breaks.
I'm still running my 35 year old stuff with 1400 hours on it with no issues.  I took a piece of the leftover 35 year old stuff and tried to break it with no luck, it seemed pretty good.  I do a brake pressure test each time before landing so if it fails in flight I'll know that I'm landing with no brakes and can plan for that.
Fly Safe.
Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 2:06 PM Richard Thomson <richard@...> wrote:

     Hi Guys,

     So where have the pipe ruptures been just for interest.

     Are they mainly are the caliper end due to heat ?

     Rich T.