From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin Boddicker
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2020 6:36 PM
To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Flight Report/s

Been a long time since my last report. Damn!

Flew last week for the first time this year, but for a biannual on 2/2.

Nice day forecast, and that came true.

Left DEH at 11:30 AM to meet Paul Fisher for lunch.Flight was great! Severe clear and bright sunshine. 45°F as well.

Picked VTI because of favorable winds, although wind was light when we arrived.

I took Paul a used O-200 cylinder. He has use for one, but is not sure if he will rebuild, or buy new.

Went to town for lunch an good conversation.

Flight home was excellent as well. Had a strong crosswind, but didn’t effect ground speed much. Paul had a headwind to VTI, and haulled on the way home.

Made two good landings, and was happy with the day.

Flew again today! 50°F+ today. Old saying, if March comes in like a lamb, it will go out like a lion. Hope that”s wrong.

Went for two reasons. The obvious, because I could. AND I logged 500 hours on N7868B today!!

When I was building, I could only imagine being able to fly at all. Now I have flown her 500 hours. Again, never thought that would happen when

elbow deep in a layup in some hell hole.

It may not mean much to you high timers, but I’m happy today.

There is an old story about someone in Q the group, telling another from the Dragonfly group that he would kiss his ass, if,,,,????

Well, I would have thought I might do the same if I ever got 500 hours on my plane, but I don’t have to. See attached.

Thanks Yimmie

Keep building, taxiing, painting, dreaming, working,

It’s well worth it.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   500 hrs
Luana, IA.