Re: Jerry come lately

Jim Patillo

Hey Jerry,

Good to hear you are doing much better. I still fly every week but if I’m out of the Q for a a couple of weeks for maintenance, other airplanes or whatever, it takes a few  minutes to reorient. I think you’re perfectly fine for our ripe old ages. I believe learned motor skills tend to remain intact and are more readily accessible than visual or audible cues for some reason.

I still play my trumpet and the cat isn’t screeching.  I was in the marching band. Go Razorbacks! The fingers know what to do even if the lips don’t  Ha ha!

Glad to hear your flying again!

P.S. Jerry is right, you will never regret building and flying but you will always regret not. Build on!

Jim
N46JP - Q200