From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Joe Hood
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2020 8:26 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Q2 to to Q200

All inclusive at 185, or adds for radiator and speed reduction drive?

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:22 Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

There have been several Jabiru 3300 engines installed in quickies. Two successfully completed and flown in the US that I am aware of. One is mine, the other was Paul Spackman’s he has since sold his, but I think he put close to 1000 hours on it and he had the GU canard. I have less than 100 on mine, so far. The J3300 engine engine weighs 185 pounds and is 120 hp at sea level at 3300 rpm. It is happier running at a lower rpm’s so think of it as an O-200 equivalent (same power at the same rpm’s as the O-200). The newest version of the Jab (Gen4) has been quite reliable with a change to all aluminum cylinder assemblies (nikosil lined).

Also, Richard K would be happy to sell you a UL engine.