Re: Elevator pitch trim installed and tested

David J. Gall

Jay,

I’m laughing out loud as I’m writing this: Did you previously design suspension systems for the BMW motorcar company? That’s the most compler-kated way I could imagine to do that — and yet, it precisely meets requirements. Amazing! 😉

Keep your spring forces as light as possible — it sounds like you’re already there — and keep your spring rates as low as possible by using the longest springs that’ll fit — again, it looks like you’re already there. So, bravo on getting the important variables dialed in, but your overkill factor is ... large. 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Keep up the good work!