Re: Elevator pitch trim installed and tested

Jay Scheevel

Thanks David!  I almost knew that I would hear from you first. 😊  I take your quick response to be a compliment…of sorts. I was limited with respect to space, so the compler-kation factor went up to accommodate. Thanks for your comments.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J. Gall
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2020 11:04 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Elevator pitch trim installed and tested

Jay,

I’m laughing out loud as I’m writing this: Did you previously design suspension systems for the BMW motorcar company? That’s the most compler-kated way I could imagine to do that — and yet, it precisely meets requirements. Amazing! 😉

Keep your spring forces as light as possible — it sounds like you’re already there — and keep your spring rates as low as possible by using the longest springs that’ll fit — again, it looks like you’re already there. So, bravo on getting the important variables dialed in, but your overkill factor is ... large. 🤷😂

Keep up the good work!