Re: Brake (Anvil) Rubbing Tire

Mike Dwyer

Interesting.  With mine, the caliper assy is much closer to the rotor thus giving you more room.  If this is the problem, you'd have to re drill the mounting holes for your brake assy.  Q's used several systems to mount the caliper.  I forget what system I used (LaRue?), but the Factory Design kinda stunk.
Mike Dwyer  Q200 N3QP

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 3:11 PM Corbin via Groups.Io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Actually, I have one after-all...it is a large file for email so I uploaded as an unlisted video on YT:  https://youtu.be/R7v9q9lUnkU

Corbin Ge!ser

On March 26, 2020 at 1:57 PM, "Corbin via Groups.Io" <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:

It is so dark up in the wheel well that I couldn't get a good one.  I will take my endoscope camera out there next time and get a photo/video.

Corbin

On March 26, 2020 at 1:42 PM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

You have a pix?
Jim