Re: Covid19

Jim Patillo

Hey Sam, glad to know you and Sandy and kids/grandkids are good! Sorry to hear about your friend. My daughter is a critical care RN at Washington Hospital near San Jose and that makes me very anxious because they started getting Covid19 patients a month ago.

Ron T. glad to hear from you as well. Are you still living at Mammoth Lake? You kinda disappeared and I wondered what had happened to you and your son.

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Sent from Outer Space

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...>
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:00:06 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Covid19

Ron,

Fat, dumb and happy. 

Sam 

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 10:45 AM Ron Triano <rondefly@...> wrote:
Hi Sam, hope your doing ok, I am well and gave my Q to my son, it sits in the hangar at TVA

Ron. Triano. KI6VEY

On Apr 5, 2020, at 5:24 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

I just found out that someone I knew from back in the late 1960s has passed away yesterday from COVID-19. So, that's the first, and I hope the only, person I know has been hit. 

Sam 

On Sat, Apr 4, 2020, 12:48 PM Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Thank you for the continuing replies guys. Here in Placer County, (roughly Sacramento to Lake Tahoe)
we have 97 reported cases/2 deaths. In Alameda County ( our other residence) there are 367 reported cases/12 deaths.  This is of 10:00 am April 4  

Keith really sorry to hear about your friends. 

Jim
N46JP - Q200

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.