Re: Quarantined flight

Jerry Gmail

I pulled out a picture so I would recognize N625JM should I ever get back to the airport.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 2:26 PM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
I got a chance to fly today (shhh, don't tell anyone!).  I was afraid I had forgotten how to fly it, but I made three beautiful landings.  Maybe forgetting all my bad habits was a good thing!

I would have flown longer, but I still had the winter time oil cooler block installed.  I haven't flown it since spring arrived (shame on me).

Anyway, I'm now current with three full stop landings.  Hopefully all of the quarantines will be lifted before I lose my currency!

Y'all stay healthy.  Hopefully we can get together soon.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF