Re: Quarantined flight

Dave Dugas

Hi Corbin. Glad to hear you are happy with the echo. Hope mine works out as well. By the way your videos are great to see. Thank you.
Dave D

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 4:37 PM, Jerry Gmail
<jerrylm1986@...> wrote:
I pulled out a picture so I would recognize N625JM should I ever get back to the airport.

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020, 2:26 PM Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
I got a chance to fly today (shhh, don't tell anyone!).  I was afraid I had forgotten how to fly it, but I made three beautiful landings.  Maybe forgetting all my bad habits was a good thing!

I would have flown longer, but I still had the winter time oil cooler block installed.  I haven't flown it since spring arrived (shame on me).

Anyway, I'm now current with three full stop landings.  Hopefully all of the quarantines will be lifted before I lose my currency!

Y'all stay healthy.  Hopefully we can get together soon.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF