Re: Quarantined flight

Kevin Boddicker

I too spent an hour burning 100LL!
Where else can a guy have so much fun and be all alone? DON'T say it!!!
Nice to have that bit of freedom. Actually I have flown more during this “virus time” than I have for a long time.
Nothing else to do, meaning my time is not being demanded for other things. Well not as much.

Get out there and fly!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   506 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Apr 5, 2020, at 1:26 PM, Paul Fisher <rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:

I got a chance to fly today (shhh, don't tell anyone!).  I was afraid I had forgotten how to fly it, but I made three beautiful landings.  Maybe forgetting all my bad habits was a good thing!

I would have flown longer, but I still had the winter time oil cooler block installed.  I haven't flown it since spring arrived (shame on me).

Anyway, I'm now current with three full stop landings.  Hopefully all of the quarantines will be lifted before I lose my currency!

Y'all stay healthy.  Hopefully we can get together soon.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF