From: "Dave Dugas via groups.io" <davedq2@...>
To: "main@Q-List.groups.io" <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quarantined flight
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2020 18:32:14 +0000 (UTC)

Nice Paul. I have a couple of recent short flights, and I hope to get back in the air shortly. I'm in the middle of installing the Uavionix echo package. A new toy to play with. I'll be ready for Enid

On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 2:26 PM, Paul Fisher
<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
I got a chance to fly today (shhh, don't tell anyone!).  I was afraid I had forgotten how to fly it, but I made three beautiful landings.  Maybe forgetting all my bad habits was a good thing!

I would have flown longer, but I still had the winter time oil cooler block installed.  I haven't flown it since spring arrived (shame on me).

Anyway, I'm now current with three full stop landings.  Hopefully all of the quarantines will be lifted before I lose my currency!

Y'all stay healthy.  Hopefully we can get together soon.

Paul Fisher
Q-200 N17PF