From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 3:05:16 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Ready for Spring Fling!!

Hi Bruce,

Glad to hear your great report. Keep knocking off those little to-do projects and you will not be able to stop smiling.

About crosswinds: I have to admit that my visit to Enid last September was the first time I landed with any significant cross-wind. It was not an option at Woodring, since that was my destination, and only one runway was open, so I just set up and landed it… with no issues. I was surprised how well the Tri-Q handled the 90 degree 10-13 knot crosswind that day. Worst problem I had was taxiing back on the parallel taxiway and trying to keep it from weathervaning with the castering nose wheel.

Working on building my wheel fairings now. Need for speed, don’t ya know. Finally got my “user error” repaired starter back on and tested…all good.