Re: Ready for Spring Fling!!

Jim Patillo

Image.jpeg
Wilko.

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Mike Dwyer <q200pilot@...>
Sent: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 12:32:23 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io <main@q-list.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Ready for Spring Fling!!

Any Flights of 2 or more need to keep at least 6 feet apart!

Mike Dwyer

YouTube Videos: https://goo.gl/yKEHfK
Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020 at 10:47 AM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Sweet!  
We might have to rendezvous with Jay Scheevel somewhere 1/2 way there and come in 2 ship!
Bruce 

---------- Original Message ----------
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Ready for Spring Fling!!
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2020 07:49:27 -0500

Speaking of the Fling, the virus and the gvmt will determine if it can happen. I won't give up until the last second. 
Also talked with Mike, aprt mgr, on Sunday. From a distance! He said that due to Keith Kerr's death, Keith's wife is looking to get rid of his Q2 project. Don't know much for details. I believe it was built in the Iowa City area. Maybe Greg Zimmerman could shed some light on the plane. Anyway, Mike though she might give the plane to a good home.
More details as they surface.

Spring Fling May 15,16,17, 2020. Be there (KDEH)or we will talk about you!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
506 hrs.

On Apr 6, 2020, at 4:47 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

I flew N96BJ today and can say that it is up and running without any problems.  I have no oil on the belly after putting the o ring on the case half bolts on the left front!  It was 75 degrees F today and my temps were plenty cool for CHT and oil Temps!  The finished exit ramp on the bottom of the cowl looks great if you're standing back about 10 feet!

I am also getting the zig zag dialed in for cruise and alleviating the sparrow strainer stall!  I washed off all of the bugs today so I am feeling pretty good about it all!

I flew 1/2 hour today with gusting winds of 19 to 25 mph without any problem!  Yeah this TriQ is great with high winds and cross winds.  It is a lot more of a chore with the RV6 taildragger!

Bring it on Kevin Boddecker!  I am ready.!!
Spring Fling!  Woo hoo!

Bruce Crain

PS I think Honey Lamb is ready to travel somewhere as soon as this  Covid is over!

Join main@Q-List.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.