Re: Flight Report

Jim Patillo

Hi Mike, yes BABY homes in on Auburn well cause she wants to go home!😊.

Hang in there buddy. One of those guys should cut loose soon and you will be representing us in Vegas before you know it.

Maybe we should turn it into a fast single seat with side stick and storage on both sides. I use to fly around with a pax alot
But last couple years, just me. Just sayin’

Check out this Berkut 360. He showed up this am. I think he resides in Mohave. The rear winglets are about 4’ tall. Kinda weird.
I wonder how much induced drag that creates.

Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Jim
N46JP Q200

Sent from Outer Space