Re: KITPLANES - September 2006 - Las Vegas Quickie

Corbin

Thanks Jay.  Appreciate it.  Might just do that.

Corbin

On April 13, 2020 at 10:19 AM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Corbin,

You will not notice the difference until you get some bugs or precipitation on the wing, then you will notice a big difference (kills a lot of lift on the canard). I would suggest putting the vg’s back on and leaving them, since this situation will only occur when it is least convenient for you, according to Murphy.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Corbin via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 9:15 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Cc: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] KITPLANES - September 2006 - Las Vegas Quickie

So I should put my VG's back on, huh?  I have been considering doing that.  I only flew once or twice without them (not at gross) and couldn't tell a difference but wasn't really paying attention either.

Corbin

On April 13, 2020 at 10:12 AM, Jim Patillo <Logistics_engineering@...> wrote:

Oh, btw the plane has an LS1 canard and typically flown from sea level 495’ msl airport. Do not try this with a GU canard!

Jim
N46JP

--

Corbin