Re: KITPLANES - September 2006 - Las Vegas Quickie

Jay Scheevel

Thanks John,

So, based on this info, we are looking at (GW of 1000 pounds) a power loading of 15.4 lb/hp! Probably unconfortable for anything but a looong strip and low density altitude.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Hoxie via groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2020 4:13 PM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] KITPLANES - September 2006 - Las Vegas Quickie

The original Revmaster was 64 h.p. and the Rev Flo carburetor raised it to 65h.p.

John Hoxie

He is no fool, who gives up what he can not keep, to gain what he can not loose -- Jim Elliot

On Monday, April 13, 2020, 03:26:30 PM MDT, Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser@...> wrote:

My problem is headroom.  I got those new seats made but the foam is still so firm that I have to tilt my head to the right slightly when the canopy is closed.  I have weights on the seat to try and compress it as much as possible.  I am 6' tall.

Corbin

DSC03230.jpgDSC03233.jpg

On April 13, 2020 at 2:29 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

There have been a few who could just barely get the belt fastened while sucking in their belly.  Don't know how comfortable they were but by golly they weren't giving  up their seat!

77_77

Bruce