Reg’s Expresdo

Jim Patillo

Hey Reg,

I’m very sorry to hear about your beautiful “Expresso”.

This is a story that is getting real old and one that keeps repeating itself.  I for one am getting tired of
”Know It All’s” buying our beautiful totally proven airplanes and smashing and destroying them on the first or second flight. The people that successfully transition to the Q or Dragonfly’s are the ones that LISTEN and don’t keep telling you what they don’t know. These planes could have had much better resale value if this wasn’t happening. I don’t care if you fly a 150 or a 767, this airplane has to be respected or it can kick your ass.

Maybe I will just cut mine up when the time comes.
Jim
N46JP Q200