Oil return tubes

Bruce Crain

I installed the port oil return tubes several months ago and just recently fixed an oil seep around the left front cylinder base thru bolts and was bragging about how I don’t have any oil on the belly of my TrQ 200.
Then I noticed the starboard side of the belly started to have a small stream of oil on it. So I pulled the cowl and the older model oil return tubes were seeping a bit.
So today I replaced the last 4 oil return tubes on the starboard side. Hoping for the best.
In the mean time while I have the exhaust off on the starboard side I took it into a welder to weld little bumps on the pipe inside the cockpit heat muff to make more heat inside the cockpit. Hoping to get it back in the air next week and see how everything works out!
Stay tuned!

Bleach Peddler: I Wrote Trump About Coronavirus 'Cure'
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ea4b7ca5eafc37c97940st03duc1
Anderson Cooper Says 'He Wrote a Note,' Almost Loses It
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ea4b7ca813b537c97940st03duc2
Kim Jong Un Is Said to Be 'Vegetative' or Dead
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ea4b7caa446237c97940st03duc3