toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Sounds like a wise decision to cancel in May. I like the idea of trying for July, assuming things are better by then.
On Fri, May 1, 2020, 12:46 Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...
I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.
However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!
Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!