Re: Spring fling

Jay Scheevel

Cancelling Oshkosh?! That is like canceling the fourth of July! I am game
for a later fling, then a FOD in Enid. Lots of good flying there.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kevin
Boddicker
Sent: Friday, May 01, 2020 11:47 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: [Q-List] Spring fling

Flingers,
I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.

However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we
could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all
hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!

Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
Luana, IA.