Re: Electric Tri Q

Phil Lankford

Has this been around for some time?  I just came across this article.

On May 1, 2020, at 2:32 PM, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Will try to triangulate the date in July.  Maybe the weather will cooperate!
Brisk I
On May 1, 2020, at 11:46 AM, Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...> wrote:

Flingers,
I just got the news that Oshkosh has been canceled.
I am following suit and canceling the Fling.

However, with OSH being canceled, maybe we could move the Fling back.?
If folks have plans for OSH, maybe they switch their destination and we could schedule an event!
Will have to keep an eye on the covid assessment at the time, but we can all hope it will be under control.
Anyway, Fling canceled May 15,16,17!
Let me know what you think about scheduling in July!

Stay well, fly safe, hope we can pull this off!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ200 N7868B
Luana, IA.

FDA Permits Emergency Use of Drug for COVID-19 Patients
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac9563d5892156104c1st01duc1
Tesla Shares Fall as Musk Reassesses His Life
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac95643b93156104c1st01duc2
New White House Press Chief Makes Her Debut
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5eac956426b79156104c1st01duc3