Re: Q2 Project

Eugen Pilarski

Hello Q-List member,

just a short notice about the progress of Q2 re-design. Currently the position of the bulkheads will be fixed and build up, after that the surface will be create.

Best regards

Eugen

Am 28.04.2020 um 17:05 schrieb Dave Hudak via groups.io <dghudie@...>:

Hi Brad,
Any chance I could get a copy of what you have drawn thus far? I have a Q2 that I rebuilt years ago with a Subaru 1.8 liter, then crashed. I need to replace the canard and firewall and thought maybe a new drawing would help get me going on the the effort.  So any SolidWorks drawing would be much appreciated.
The bird has been hanging from the ceiling since 2005 and I finally have the house at a point where I can think about the QBird......200 hours of the most fun I have ever had in an airplane!
Dave

On Apr 27, 2020, at 5:01 PM, sky_kid1080 <fly-boy1080@...> wrote:

I have some of the plane drawn up in solidworks I’d be willing to team up with someone and get it finished up. I have my own Q2 to finish and I like to do things right the first time. Sorry I know this is an older message and I don’t respond often.

Thanks,
Brad

Sent from Mail for Windows 10