A model based on Quickie and Viking Dragonfly

Maksim

Good day to all. For children I decided to make a toy, almost our plane. We already tried and printed on a printer and now we started to assemble from plywood. If anyone is interested, I began to gradually describe this process on a local site and upload files absolutely free there, suddenly you want to repeat it. At first, I planned to leave the model as it was, hang it under the ceiling, but it is possible to fill the voids with foam, putty and paint. I am preparing another type of model in the same way, there I will do an overview of all the options.
If you have any questions about the assembly, write on that forum, there I read more often :)
http://www.forum.larus.aero/viewtopic.php?f=202&t=19209&p=21148#p21148
#quickie Qvikingdragonfly #model