Tri Q Kit For Sale, Denton, TX

Dave A

I have a fairly complete Tri-Q project for sale. Has fuselage with header tank and split fuselage mod installed, canopy, wing, canard (bottom side glassed, top needs completing, appears all glass to do so is here and pre-cut), fin, cowling, spinner, landing gear (nose and main), wheel pants and fairings, wheels and brakes, tail wheel parts (should you need them) fuel tank, many many pieces and parts which I have not inventoried. Plans are included. Wing rack is not included. Project is located at KDTO (Denton, TX).

I work at the airport so I’m available most days to show the project.  $2400.00

Dave Anderson