Re: Small town Q-driver makes bigtime publication

John Hoxie

Thanx Jerry.
Very informative.  I plan on getting one for use in my ultralights & Q2. I plan on eventually building & using on some flights a 25 gallon long range tank, giving me about 50 gallons usable fuel for some solo flights.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 7:59 PM, One Sky Dog via groups.io
<Oneskydog@...> wrote:
Good editorial Jerry,

Clever idea! Reminds me of a briefing I got at Wright Paterson AFB at least a decade ago.

Charlie

On May 12, 2020, at 4:42 PM, Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...> wrote:

Check out the June electronic edition of Kitplanes (kitplanes.com).  There is an article titled, Other P Factor.  At the end of that article is an editorial titled Another Way to Go.  Looking for respect!!!

Jerry