From: Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...>
Date: 5/13/20 10:32 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Small town Q-driver makes bigtime publication

Hi Jerry!
I have used the leg bag on long trips with other people in the cockpit than my wife.  Saved my bacon!  There is one thing that you might want to do before  you use the external catheter.  Take a little time to "trim" the "curly locks" down my your "man hood.  It really smarts getting a hair in the catheter when you roll it down!  I know TMI!
Bruce