Re: Autopilot

Dave Dugas

Thanks Paul. I saw that one but I didn't get much usable info from it. I'll be digging deeper into it though. Thank you.
Dave

On Fri, May 15, 2020 at 1:37 PM, Paul Fisher
<rv7a.n18pf@...> wrote:
Hey Dave!  I have not done what you want, but I did see something on the Avare forums about it:

I don't know if that helps or not, but it sounds like it is possible.

Paul

On Fri, May 15, 2020, 12:10 Dave Dugas via groups.io <davedq2=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi there.
I've been flying a bit since I installed the Uavionix package in my Q2, which is working perfectly since it was installed. No adjustments or settings necessary. I'm using Avare as my nav and ads-b system, and traffic and weather is great.
The cherry on top would be if I could get my tablet to send data to my TruTrak autopilot through Bluetooth, so I can let the autopilot navigate the course on my Avare. I'm using a HC-06 Bluetooth serial adapter which is programed and linked to my TruTrak, however no data is transmitted to the autopilot. If anyone else is successful with this setup, or knows a source of information about it, it would be helpful. It just may be as simple as a com port setting, or a setting in the Avare app, but with my luck it may be impossible altogether. I know it sounds like I'm spoiled...... I am. Thank you 😊
Dave D