Re: Q-List Zoom meeting now uploaded to YouTube

Kevin Boddicker

Sam,
Will watch later today. Probably be embarrassed seeing ME on video.

All,
Thanks for all the kind words about this event. I really enjoyed it.
Sam asked me if I was nervous. I told him “I’m only talking to you”.
Don’t be shy. The time goes by very fast. I had three one word notes. The rest was just a conversation with friends.
Step up for next time.
My vote is at least once per month. Or if someone has something to share, maybe have a special event.

Thanks again for all your prep work and efforts Sam.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   510 hrs
Luana, IA.

On May 24, 2020, at 7:26 AM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote: