Re: Post Zoom meeting - What did you think?

Jon Finley

Great Job Sam and Kevin!!

I watched the recording on YouTube as I will nearly always be flying on a Saturday at 0800 (mountain time). It was SOOO refreshing to watch something that didn't mention the awful "V" word or the politics that surround it!  THANK YOU!!! :-)

I had a hard time understanding Kevin's thick Iowan accent but I was able to get thru it with the help of Google Translate. ;-)

Afraid I don't really have any significant suggestions. I attend/watch cause I love you guys rather than looking for tips/motivation. I suppose the only thing I can think of to request is a little of Dave D's (or Rodney's) accent!! :-)

Jon
My RV-4