Re: Post Zoom meeting - What did you think?

Jay Scheevel

I really enjoyed the video replay.  Kevin was Mr. Cool!  Thanks Sam for putting the video up on Youtube. I can try doing a Zoom with my wife from the hangar, just on the off chance that I can get a fast enough telephone signal to make it work. I will let you know the results. If it works, I will volunteer sometime. You will like the view looking out from my hangar door!

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jon Finley
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2020 11:18 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Post Zoom meeting - What did you think?

Great Job Sam and Kevin!!

I watched the recording on YouTube as I will nearly always be flying on a Saturday at 0800 (mountain time). It was SOOO refreshing to watch something that didn't mention the awful "V" word or the politics that surround it!  THANK YOU!!! :-)

I had a hard time understanding Kevin's thick Iowan accent but I was able to get thru it with the help of Google Translate. ;-)

Afraid I don't really have any significant suggestions. I attend/watch cause I love you guys rather than looking for tips/motivation. I suppose the only thing I can think of to request is a little of Dave D's (or Rodney's) accent!! :-)

Jon
My RV-4