Re: Q-List Zoom meeting now uploaded to YouTube

Hey guys,
I’m in another group and if they plan running long , everyone signs off for 5 or 10 minutes then back in again. Get another 40 minutes that way.

MikeQ200wannabe

On May 26, 2020, at 2:01 PM, Rik <Info@...> wrote:

Can, if your possible to find, we have a different builder/owner/flyer do one of these each week, bi weekly or monthly?

I really liked the video summation of the plane and panel. Almost seems that 40 minutes was not enough time. There can be lots of questions as there is a lot of nice custom work on each of these planes.