Re: Firewall electric thru connections

Sam Hoskins

Bruce, I use automotive Weather Pack connector in several places. For my EGT/CHT wires I use B&C knife connector, covered with heat shrink.

Sam

On Tue, May 26, 2020, 10:07 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
It seems like Justin Mace had a connection for multiple wiring bundle with a screw off quick disconnect that went thru the firewall.  It was fireproof and soldered on the inside with barbs like molex connectors on a sub-d.  It seemed old school perhaps WWII.  Does anyone have any intel of where and what to buy?  Would be nice to have screw connections for wiring firewall forward for solid connections.  Anyone, anyone, Buehler?

Twitter Slaps Warning on Trump's Tweets
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ecdd950dd2045950789bst04vuc1
4 Cops Fired Over Death of Unarmed Black Man
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ecdd9513f325950789bst04vuc2
Gov. Whitmer's New Headache Involves Her Husband, a Boat
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5ecdd9511f77a5950789bst04vuc3