Re: Quickie Q1 / Q2 Material

overlormustafa <overlordmustafa@...>

I don't have a password as I did not sign up for the new group/forum...

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:17 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Easiest way is to do it yourself using the links available.  You can unsubscribe or manage your subcription with the links.

Corbin Ge!ser

On May 27, 2020 at 12:13 PM, overlormustafa <overlordmustafa@...> wrote:

Can someone, pretty please, remove me from this list?

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:19 AM Eugen Pilarski <interbus@...> wrote:

Please find in the attachment the technical data sheet for the aircraft spruce units with part# 01-10600 large cell XPS PIB Extruded Polystyrene Pipe Insulation Billet and 01-09400 small cell STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS). I get this technical data sheet after a request at Aircraft spruce. The main different are the Compressive Strength with 20psi (large cell) and 25psi (small cell) is around 20%, density of 1.6lb/cu ft (large cell) and 2 lb/cu ft (small cell) is around 20% too.

--

Corbin
N33QR