Re: Quickie Q1 / Q2 Material

overlormustafa <overlordmustafa@...>

Thank you.

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:26 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Totally understand.  Then best option is to use the link below to unsubscribe.  No password needed as it works as any other site.  Or you could use the "forgot password" option and manage appropriately.

Corbin

On May 27, 2020 at 12:22 PM, overlormustafa <overlordmustafa@...> wrote:

I don't have a password as I did not sign up for the new group/forum...

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 12:17 PM Corbin via groups.io <c_geiser=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Easiest way is to do it yourself using the links available.  You can unsubscribe or manage your subcription with the links.

Corbin Ge!ser

On May 27, 2020 at 12:13 PM, overlormustafa <overlordmustafa@...> wrote:

Can someone, pretty please, remove me from this list?

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:19 AM Eugen Pilarski <interbus@...> wrote:

Please find in the attachment the technical data sheet for the aircraft spruce units with part# 01-10600 large cell XPS PIB Extruded Polystyrene Pipe Insulation Billet and 01-09400 small cell STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS). I get this technical data sheet after a request at Aircraft spruce. The main different are the Compressive Strength with 20psi (large cell) and 25psi (small cell) is around 20%, density of 1.6lb/cu ft (large cell) and 2 lb/cu ft (small cell) is around 20% too.

--

Corbin
N33QR

--