Re: Quickie Q1 / Q2 Material

Jay Scheevel

There is a link at the bottom of the page that says Unsubscribe. Try that.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of overlormustafa
Sent: Wednesday, May 27, 2020 11:13 AM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Quickie Q1 / Q2 Material

Can someone, pretty please, remove me from this list?

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 3:19 AM Eugen Pilarski <interbus@...> wrote:

Please find in the attachment the technical data sheet for the aircraft spruce units with part# 01-10600 large cell XPS PIB Extruded Polystyrene Pipe Insulation Billet and 01-09400 small cell STYROFOAM™ Brand Extruded Polystyrene Foam (XPS). I get this technical data sheet after a request at Aircraft spruce. The main different are the Compressive Strength with 20psi (large cell) and 25psi (small cell) is around 20%, density of 1.6lb/cu ft (large cell) and 2 lb/cu ft (small cell) is around 20% too.