From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> on behalf of Jay Scheevel <jay@...>
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2020 2:14 AM
To: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Corvair Engine Mount Specs

Jon Swenson has a corvair engine on his Tri-Q.

Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

The only Corvair in a Q-2 I know about was Joseph Snow. He cracked his up on his first flight, it was basically underpowered. Maybe Richard Kazmerick knows of others.

On Sun, Jun 7, 2020, 5:56 PM Lawrence Wade <lawrencewade@...> wrote:
I am looking for measurements and drawings for construction of an engine mount for a corvair engine on the Q-200.  I know several have been constructed and would appreciate the contact information for those members if they are part of this group.

Larry Wade
941-773-8904