Re: Spring Fling

Jay Scheevel

Sounds good, Lynn. So both of us are penciled in for a definite “maybe”.

From: main@Q-List.groups.io <main@Q-List.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lynn French
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2020 5:37 PM
To: main@q-list.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Q-List] Spring Fling

I would love to come out that weekend and am going to put it on my calendar. But as Kevin can attest, I am not very reliable. If the weather lined up for many other reasons such that I can bail out for a while then I will plan the trip.

LF.

Short & simple from my mobile

On Jun 7, 2020, at 1:32 PM, Jay Scheevel <jay@...> wrote:

Hi Kevin,

I think that I will try to make it. On planning a route, I see that Broken Bow is pretty much on the way for me. I wonder if Lynn is planning on coming? If so, maybe we could fly together. If Bruce wants to fly a little out of his way, maybe he could meet us both there and we could fly in as a Tri-ship of Tri-Q’s

From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>

Subject: ADV: Re: [Q-List] Second Q-List Zoom meeting this coming Saturday, June 6 - featuring Sam Hoskins' Q-200

Date: June 6, 2020 at 3:45:07 PM CDT

Sorry I couldn’t’t catch the Zoom meet but I did jump on YouTube!  Had a funeral for an “old friend” (who was actually younger than me).

Great job Sammy!  Your perseverance is unmatched as well as your speed in rebuilding and airspeed!

Hope to see you in July!

Bruski