From: "Kevin  Boddicker" <trumanst@...>
To: Q List <Q-List@groups.io>
Subject: [Q-List] Spring Fling
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2020 09:37:13 -0500

Listers,

Bruce keeps gently prodding me, see his closing remark, to pick a date for the delayed Fling.
I am open.

Thoughts:

July 17,18, 19 would have been the WE before what would have been OSH.
July 17 - 21 with emphasis on the weekend, but stay as long as you can stand it.

I picked that time, as it would be the same time, as most planning to attend OSH would have time off. The next WE would be a rush to get home and back to work.

Remember work all you old retired BAST..DS?

So, Bruskiskavitch there you have it. Hope the attendance will be great!

It can’t rain for five days can it?

Plenty of motels in Decorah.

Super 8  older
Quality Inn older
Country Inn & Suites nice
Fairfield Inn new
Hotel Winneshiek (Downtown) very old, nostalgic, expensive but nice

Lets see a show of hands boys and girls.

Mike Dwyer, its only 1187' above sea level. Yesterday DA was 2200’.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B   512 hrs
Luana, IA.

Begin forwarded message:
From: "Bruce Crain" <jcrain2@...>
Subject: ADV: Re: [Q-List] Second Q-List Zoom meeting this coming Saturday, June 6 - featuring Sam Hoskins' Q-200
Date: June 6, 2020 at 3:45:07 PM CDT

Sorry I couldn’t’t catch the Zoom meet but I did jump on YouTube!  Had a funeral for an “old friend” (who was actually younger than me).
Great job Sammy!  Your perseverance is unmatched as well as your speed in rebuilding and airspeed!
Hope to see you in July!
Bruski