Re: Second Q-List Zoom meeting this coming Saturday, June 6 - featuring Sam Hoskins' Q-200

Brian Larick

I have a kit and no time.  I’m looking at options.  Also working on my Instrument...shooting for a check ride in the next few weeks.  Feel like I don’t know anything.  :D.

Brian

On Jun 8, 2020, at 20:48, allen relseg via groups.io <mrelseg@...> wrote:

Hello Brian L....
Well you haven't missed anything in Lima..lol
Nothing new here, we do have less traffic.
Are you building a Q ?
Mark

On Saturday, June 6, 2020, 06:08:47 PM EDT, Brian Larick <blarick@...> wrote:

Mark,Q200/60% Lima OH...

I’m in Columbus, grew up in Lima.  Drop me a note.

Brian Larick

On Jun 6, 2020, at 16:46, Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Sorry I couldn’t’t catch the Zoom meet but I did jump on YouTube!  Had a funeral for an “old friend” (who was actually younger than me).
Great job Sammy!  Your perseverance is unmatched as well as your speed in rebuilding and airspeed!
Hope to see you in July!
Bruski