Re: Brian Martinez

Sam Hoskins

That is sad about Brian. We had a couple of long conversations about Quickies, he was a smart fellow and I liked him.

Yes, I saw that Joe Coraggio bought the Defiant. I've known Joe for a long time through the AirVenture Cup races.

Sam

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020, 3:30 PM Bruce Crain <jcrain2@...> wrote:
Say I heard from Gene Knapp that Brian Martinez has passed away.  Someone has picked up his Defiante to finish it from Phoenix I believe.  That is all the info I have.  He had a great looking Q200 and came to a few of the Field Of Dreams events in the past.  Will be greatly missed!