Re: Field Of Dreams Question

Jon Finley

This might make for some fun reminiscing.... I remember talking about this last year but don't recall the verdict.

I flew my Q1 (Rotax 503 powered at that time) from Helena, MT to the 1992 event at Ottawa, KS (and picked up Bob Bounds in his sissy pink Rotax 503 Q1 enroute).  As I recall, it was the second year of the primarily Dragonfly event organized by Spud Spornitz.  That doesn't quite mesh with 30 years and I'm certainly not going to argue with Alan!!  So, I betting I got something wrong - maybe that was the third year for DF's??